covid-19 safety guidelines
Manicured will re-open May 9, 2020 with new guidelines. We are taking this pandemic very seriously and we are implementing these rules for the protection and safety of our community. Please read the following. Thank you for your cooperation! We appreciate you and your continued support!
- Everyone must wear masks in our building at all times. We will be offering handsewn, reusable masks for purchase at our salon. (100% of proceeds will go directly to one of our employees and her family during these tough times)
- We will be using Bullen AirX Spray disinfectant. It has a two-minute kill time and is effective against COVID-19 per EPA guidelines. Our disinfectant is effective against a wide range of virus, fungus and bacteria We will be disinfecting ALL touched surfaces before/after every client.
- Clients must wash hands before services. Employees have always done so and will continue to do so. We will also be wearing gloves during your services.
- Clients will be seated within safe distance from each other. We have moved our furniture around to accommodate this.
-We are taking clients by appointment only.
-Walk-in clients without an appointment please call us at 303 322 0996, or check online at ManicuredDenver.com as we may have immediate availability for an appointment. Please do not enter the building until we have confirmed with you that we have an appointment available for you.
-We will not be taking sick clients, please reschedule if you are feeling under the weather.
-We are temporarily not allowing young children in order to limit the amount of people in our salon
- We will ask you to wait in your car if needed.
- As per usual, every client always gets their own set of disinfected tools pre-packaged in our sanitation pack. We never re-use porous items such as nail files and buffers as it is not safe nor sanitary. Clients have the option of taking them home after every service. Otherwise we dispose of them.
- Many salons use barbicide/other disinfectant sprays that have a ten-minute kill time. It is only effective if it has sat on a surface for at least ten minutes. Please do your due diligence and make sure your salon is following proper disinfecting techniques to kill the virus. This will help prevent the spread!
- We are doing everything in our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We appreciate you working alongside with us during these times.
- Your continued support means everything to us. We would not be here without you! We will continue to offer our same, exceptional service to each and every one of our amazing clients. Thank you again!!